Skip to main content

Miss you dad...


There isn’t a person who does not have a support, an inspiration, a friend, and a helping hand… You might think finding all this in a single person is hard. But, there is a person; your father. He will always be there to help you, to support you in tough times, to question your actions so that you improve, to motivate you…

For me, my father is all this and more. He makes me a better person, student, player and so on… He has always been with me to help me with my studies, play with me, does everything with me. He is a kind-hearted soul who takes every decision for the benefit of others.


My father stays up all night if I am sick… My father is abroad. So, when I fall sick, the person for whose presence I yearn for most is my father’s…When he would come home, we used to go for outings and movies together… Now, when I and my mom go for an outing together, I really miss his presence. When we have family gatherings or outings with all my cousins, his humour keeps our spirits up the whole time… Even when he is away from us, he gives me joy; when we video call, he gives me that warmth and jovial spirit even from far away. That is one of the great talents of fathers.

Tomorrow is father’s day, and there is no way I can give him a gift and I hope this will be enough… To all the fathers out there, Happy Father’s Day!



Comments

  1. Thank you and your are my greatest gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War torn, Israel and Palestine aggravate land dispute

Israel and Palestine have been warring for a long time. The Holy City of Jerusalem is sacred to Christians, Jews and Muslims. A few days ago, we witnessed the attacks initiated by Hamas on Ashkelon, which turned into clashes between the two groups. This video, will give you a brief account of the history of Israel-Palestine clashes.  

ONE HALF GONE; THE NEXT TO COME.

  Once upon a time there was a little girl, and she was sad. ‘Why?’ you may ask. She was six. This was the reason for her sadness. She had just got her hat and the rolled up paper thingy (those are the girls’ words) and spend her last day at her preschool, Time Kids. “How wonderful it would have been if I could go to school at Time Kids!! ’’ she would think. The girl had got admission at an unfamiliar place with an unfamiliar name and unfamiliar people. Trying to be a brave little kid, she dressed up in her smart new uniform and took her new bag with some of her new school books and set off for her first day of school. Walking through the gate with her parents and her grandparents, she felt weird to be going with a bag and uniform to somewhere other than Time Kids. ‘Christ Nagar International School’ she read looking at a board in the front of the school. She had cried so many times saying “I don’t want to go to first grade!!!’’ and look where she was, going to first grade. After the a